Job Position: Office Administrator
NRG’s Indian Imports Ltd. deals with Indian Food & FMCG importing and Distribution in Ireland and BENELUX
We are looking for a person who can work for the company in handling day to day activities that are related to the maintenance of an office building, admin works, record keeping & accounts related works within an organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Handling day to day correspondence
2. Engaging vendors and service providers as necessary to make all activities of the organization.
3. Prepare and maintain an electronic and physical filing systems
4. Assisting with accounts related tasks, reviewing sales records, and inventory auditing
5. Dealing with the banks for deposit and documents submissions and handling petty cash
6. Required to perform other responsibilities as directed, e.g. handling requests from customers, processing purchase, invoices, etc.
7. Assisting HR with hiring, orientation, and pay roll activities.
8. Coordinating in internal operations with the management
9. Assisting to directors as and when required.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbally)
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word is essential
• Good familiarity with computers, networking, and the web
• A skilful approach to time management
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Attention to details
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 3+ years’ experience as Office Administrator
• Should possess basic accounting knowledge
• Should have handled office related activities
Required Documents: Driving license type B – Full Irish License
Required Languages: English, Hindi & Urdu can be advantage
Job Type: Permanent Fulltime
Job Location: Finglas, Dublin, Ireland
Salary Range: Negotiable with benefits