Job Description : Business administrative assistant
Location : Near Frankfurt Germany
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- Enhances effectiveness by providing information management support.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- University/college degree is an asset.
Most important is sharpness, English communication, proactive,emails, and good computer knowledge.
If you are interested then share your cv on Info@indoeuropean.eu.