- We currently have a vacancy for a CRM Dynamics Developer, fluent in English to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Bonn, Germany. The work will be carried out on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Your tasks:
- Analysis of existing systems and functionalities;
- Building interphase between existing data sets located in separate CRM workspaces;
- Connecting the Dynamics CRM to the existing MS based BI solutions;
- Designing new and enhancing existing screens with the aim to make them as User friendly as possible;
- Importing and exporting data and connecting to external systems via the use of web services and by exposing CRM webservices;
- Developing new and enhancing existing custom entities, workflows and custom reports;
- SCRUM related tasks for managing the estimations, progress and completion of work items;
- Coordinate daily with the project(s) stakeholders;
- Testing of delivers work.
- University degree in computer sciences, mathematics, engineering, or in a related discipline. Substantial professional experience in the field may be accepted in lieu of a degree in the relevant discipline
- Microsoft certification in Dynamics CRM version 2016 (on Prem) and CRM 365
- At least 5 years of experience in CRM Dynamics development, including proven experience in successful delivery of customizations and integration with other system to the satisfaction of customers and end users;
- Experience in working in agile teams use a formal agile development methodology as part of the established SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), preferably SCRUM, is strongly preferred.
Share Your CV to email@example.com , Info@indoeuropean.eu , firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : Before Applying For The Position Do register with indoeuropean.eu as per GDPR Compilance