𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐘
In view of the rise in the cases of Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) in Stockholm, all the appointments booked for Consular services (Passport/OCI/Renunciation/Attestation/PCC) stand cancelled with immediate effect, until further notice. The applicants are advised to send their applications only through post. Please be informed that it might lead to a significant delay in processing of cases.
Embassy of India, Sweden & Latvia has set up emergency numbers to address people’s queries on Consular Services in view of COVID-19 situation. The numbers are +𝟒𝟔 𝟕𝟔 𝟕𝟓𝟔 𝟔𝟎 𝟖𝟒 𝐚𝐧𝐝 +𝟒𝟔 𝟕𝟔 𝟗𝟕𝟐 𝟐𝟖 𝟒𝟎. The numbers will be functional from 0900 hrs. to 1730 hrs. from Monday-Friday.
𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭-𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐧:
It is informed to all the Indian Passport Holders getting their Tourist/Visitors Visa expired on or before 15/04/2020 to send their Visa extension application to Migrationsverket by post (or by booking an appointment with them) before the date of expiry of Visa. The application can also be dropped off in their mailbox at the reception of Sundbyberg Unit.
An appointment must be booked for visiting them, through their website. If it is hard to get the appointment, the best way is to initiate the process through post, before the date of expiry of Visa.
Please note that one must mention a clear reason that since India has prohibited all the flights, it is not possible to travel to India.
• Link to fill up the application with Migrationsverket:
• Latest travel advisory from Bureau of Immigration, MHA India:
• Information on Visa extension from Migrationsverket in view of Novel Corona Virus: (Please read the Questions & Answers)
• Indian Nationals wanting to return to India may register with the Embassy on this link: https://www.indembassysweden.gov.in/covid_register/
• Address to post the application for Visa extension:
171 27 Solna
• Address to drop-off the application in their mailbox:
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐩𝐭.𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐦@𝐦𝐞𝐚.𝐠𝐨𝐯.𝐢𝐧 OR 𝐨𝐜𝐢.𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐦@𝐦𝐞𝐚.𝐠𝐨𝐯.𝐢𝐧