Bulgaria is a small country located in South Eastern Europe. It is a member of the EU and is one of the most beautiful countries of the world. There are several reasons why you should consider Bulgaria as a study abroad destination:
- The tuition fee is much more affordable as compared to other EU countries.
Bulgarian universities have worldwide recognition. They are accredited and provide varied courses so that students have a lot of choice.
- As Bulgaria is an EU country, the credits for the courses taught at Bulgarian universities are transferable within Europe. This means that a student can pursue further studies after Bulgaria from any of the European Union countries.
- The Bulgarian people are friendly and open and they welcome foreigners. You will find that you develop bonds in Bulgaria and love the people and the country.
- The weather is moderate and there are many beautiful places for you to see in your free time. The Bulgarian economy is booming and you’ll never be bored with the many things that Bulgaria has to offer.
- The cost of living in Bulgaria is much less than other countries and the education is more affordable.
- The courses offered in Bulgaria are mostly in English.
- The universities and colleges in Bulgaria offer education that meets all global standards. A special focus is on the courses that are job oriented so as to make the students employable.
Bulgaria is the ideal place to study and pursue higher education. You can even study in Bulgaria without IELTS. You just have to apply to one of the Bulgarian universities to get a world class education at a very affordable price. You will also get to experience the rich culture of Bulgaria and see one of the most beautiful countries of the world. Bulgaria should be one of your top choices as a study abroad country.