1. Negative RT PCR report (Hard Copies)
So was inside 72 hours of me boarding in Mumbai and entering in AMS. If it’s not too much trouble, note that I got the report inside 24 hours .
2) My Danish Resident Card.
The reports (printed copies) were checked in Mumbai during registration and in Amsterdam when we landed. They were not checked in Copenhagen nonetheless.
3)There were no checks Post arriving in Copenhagen0, we needed to go through a Rapid Antigen test. The outcomes were proclaimed quickly and we were permitted to venture out (consider approx an hour the CPH air terminal).
Since there was such a lot of disarray after Netherlands reported the boycott, we were extra cautious however things turned out straightforward. A few things to deal with..
1. Try not to freeze in the event that you get mistaking for new principles
2. At the point when you do your tests, request that the facility give the outcomes on email and furthermore on printed copy so you don’t need to take the additional torment the print considering it is an agony to track down a fixed shop after 11 am a direct result of the lockdown in Mumbai. This is on the grounds that KLM unmistakably demonstrates we should convey a printed version of the outcomes ans dependent on my experience they are checked.
3. We arrived at the air terminal at 23:30 for a 02:30 trip since we had all reports convenient. The air terminal was practically unfilled, and the KLM staff was exceptionally useful, in spite of the fact that check in took us approx. 30 mins.
4. For individuals who haven’t yet reserved their departures from India to Europe, I enthusiastically suggest KLM.