Lufthansa is currently only allowed to carry the following booked passengers on departures (or travel commencements) from the countries of the Virus Variant areas:
- Passengers with German nationality or passengers with a valid residence permit in Germany (upon presentation of a German registration certificate).
- Passengers of other nationalities but only if they have a connecting flight to a Non-Schengen state (exception: China) and do not leave the transit area in Frankfurt or Munich.
- All passengers (aged six years and older) mentioned in the two points above must present a negative test result (PCR, antigen, RT-LAMP or TMA) at the time of departure, which is not older than 48 hours before the scheduled time of entry in Germany and complete an online registration on the site www.einreiseanmeldung.de (also valid for passenger with a connecting flight)
- All guests with final destination in Germany must follow the local German quarantine regulations. Information about this can be found here
- All passengers with a connecting flight to a destination outside Germany must observe the entry regulations of the corresnondina destination country in