Education System in Europe
Europe has the oldest and contemporary education system in the world. And offers international Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD degrees in a wide range of fields and programs. Most of the international study programs are offered with English as the main language of instruction and there are very few programs which are not offered in English.
To study in Europe now it is more flexible, as many programs are taught in English particularly in the areas of Business, Management, Science, and Engineering. Any foreign student, who wants to study in Europe, and can also choose study programs in other European languages like: German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Greek, Spanish, Italian, or Portuguese; provided that they are proficient in that language.
One Silent feature of Europe study programs is Erasmus. Erasmus (“European Community Action Scheme for the Mobility of University Students”) is the European Commission’s educational program for Higher Education students, teachers and institutions. Erasmus involves student mobility, teacher mobility, and curriculum development based on co-operation agreements between Higher Education Institutions in different participating countries
We guide you in getting admission in top universities. We have our services across the Europe. Meanwhile in India we have our services in all of major cities.We guide and help students with competent skill-set and academics in cracking internships and scholarships . We consultant for top companies like Toyota, BMW, Volkswagen etc.
- Free Counseling
- Guidance in Admission process
- Assisting in Visa Process
- Assistance in remitting and blocking money
- Health and Travel Insurance
- Assistance in finding accommodation
- Assistance in getting Part-time jobs
- Connecting local Indians
- A Passport valid for three months longer than the visa.
- A visa application form correctly filled in and signed together with two recent passport photographs as per the biometric dimensions (Varies from country to country)
- Proof of registration for a full course in a higher education establishment.
- All the certificates of education, work & language proficiency which supports the admission and filled application form
- Proof of language Proficiency (optional and varies from country to country).
- A pledge of financial support for students. The guarantor who signs this pledge of financial support must have adequate means of subsistence and stand surety for any costs incurred by the student in terms of health treatment, residence in Belgium and repatriation, for at least one academic year.
- A medical certificate obtained from the doctor designated by the embassy or consulate.
- A certificate of good conduct (optional) If you are over 21 (or )18 (if you are going to study at a private educational establishment) dating from no more than six months prior to the date of application and covering the past year.
- Visa application fee or Receipt of paid fee in bank .
The documents listed above are only the basic documents to be submitted in all cases. Additional documents may be requested by the embassy or consulate.