The newly designated “virus variant areas”, “high incidence areas”, “risk areas” and areas that are currently no longer considered risk areas (see below “new since the last change”) are effective from
list of riskless areas in europe :
- Finland – the Etelä-Karjala and Kymenlaakso regions are no longer considered risk areas.
- Norway – the province of Vestfold og Telemark is no longer considered a risk area.
- The Dominican Republic is no longer considered a risk area.
- Ireland – the West Region is no longer a risk area.
- Antigua and Barbuda is no longer considered a risk area.
- St. Lucia is no longer a risk area.
New virus variant areas – areas with a particularly no longer risk of infection due to the widespread occurrence of certain SARS-CoV-2 virus variants: