Say it with a jingle!
Embassy of India announces a Jingle Competition (30-60 secs.) on the IDY2022 theme ‘Yoga for Humanity’
Attractive prizes 4 best entries with eye-catching visuals, musical melodies in sync with the spirit of Yoga.
Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India PMO India Indian Council For Cultural Relations Indian Diplomacy Press Information Bureau – PIB, Government of India Business Bhutan Bhutan Today DDNewsLive Kuensel Bhutan Times Prasar Bharati News Services Ministry of Culture, Government of India Amrit Mahotsav
Embassy of India
Celebration of the 8th International Day of Yoga in Bhutan Guidelines for the Jingle Competition
• Create a jingle (video) on the IDY 2022 theme of ‘Yoga for Humanity’
• The jingle should have eye-catching visuals, melodious music and promote
the theme of the 8th International Day of Yoga
• The duration of the jingle video should be between 30 seconds to 60 seconds
• The jingle can be recorded either in English or in Dzongkha but the Dzongkha videos must have English sub-titles
• The jingle competition is open to Bhutanese nationals across all age groups from 1st June till 7th June 2022.
• Competitors must upload their jingle videos on their own social media accounts – either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and forward the links of their social media post to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 7 June 2022.
• Competitors are encouraged to tag important social media handles/ accounts of individuals and organizations connected with the International Day of Yoga.
• Credit will be given for maximum number of relevant social media handles/accounts that are tagged by competitors