The cultural programme organised on 19th September 2015 is open to all and interested people can send their nominations to, anivasibharathi.culture@gm
– Team name
– Performers list
– Contact details
Your nominations should reach us on or before Thursday, 10th September 2015 and you will receive an email confirmation on or before Saturday 12th September 2015
Please need your attention to the following:
– Group performances are preferred (to accommodate as many participants as possible with given time)
– The selection of the programme is purely based on “First come First serve” basis.
– Devotional acts are preferred.
– Musical Instrumentalists are welcome to perform either in single or as a group
– We are always open to any kind of creative idea, please come forward and share your ideas.
– Volunteers are more than welcome to be a part of the cultural committee and to promote the festivity.
During the Cultural Programme, a Chadma Vesh (Fancy dress) event is organised for kids with the themes
“KINGS AND QUEENS OF INDIA” for children up to 3-years and “INDIAN CONTRIBUTION TO THE SCEINCE WORLD” for children above 3-years.
Parents of the interested kids can contact Mrs. Sheela Seshadri at anivasibharathi.culture@gm
EVENT 1: GANESHA PALAKI UTSAVA : (Awaiting Police clearance and you will receive an update later)
Friday, 18th September 2015
18:30 Hrs – 20:45Hrs
EVENT 2 : GANESHA POOJA and CULTURAL PROGRAMME
Saturday, 19th September 2015
15:00Hrs and 22:30